My 88 carby LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 88 carby LX

New here. First time posting so please bare with me. This is my 88 LX. I lowered it and put 15" wheels on her and plasti dipped in aluminum metallic. I love this little car. Gets 43 mpg in town and drives sweet. Before and after pics. image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks pretty clean!

What did you use to lower it?

Also, what is the spoiler from?

I would suggest using Imgur to upload images, they are much better quality compared to using the forum to Upload.
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Thanks. As far as what i used to lower it, a cut off wheel lol. Its temporary. I will be reading into more on the forum to find out what to use for better ride and handling. The spoiler is from late 80s early 90s civic hatch. Width is perfect but has to be trimmed on ends to match the body lines of the festy hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico1979 View Post
        Thanks. As far as what i used to lower it, a cut off wheel lol. Its temporary. I will be reading into more on the forum to find out what to use for better ride and handling. The spoiler is from late 80s early 90s civic hatch. Width is perfect but has to be trimmed on ends to match the body lines of the festy hatch.
        If you are looking for a great street/track suspension that won't break the bank or you just want an upgrade to the stock suspension this is for you. I will go over each step in the order that i did them. I am sure you could do them in another order however this is just what i did. I will give as much detail as i can. I will

Discuss improvements to your Festiva or Aspire in the handling, braking, wheels and tires areas.

Here is everything you ever dreamed and more for Festiva Suspension.

The pictures from the Guide will be fixed soon.
        Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
        Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
        Feel free to PM me anytime!
        Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
        Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Love the car man, silver looks amazing.
          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Thanks buddy! I will check it out

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate that!

Comment

Working...
              X