Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little blue daily

Last year I purchased a 1992 4 door Festiva for $250 with 3 months rego

I drove it 500km a week for 6 months and the little stock B3 is nearly ready to expire.

I recently acquired a whole unregisterable Mazda Astina (BP swap) for free

Hopefully plan to do the swap over my Christmas break but using this forum for any help needed throughout the build.

I’ve already replaced the struts with maxpeeding rods golf struts and wheels are 15x6 factory S13 Alloys

CEE31309-2E52-493E-BD2B-CF626AD8F610.jpgA944BA07-6344-4865-845E-87BFBAC41BC5.jpg

Nice,

Consider using Imgur or Photobucket for your image hosting. It will allow you to post much larger pictures of your build.
    "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
    sigpic
    "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
    "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
    "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
    "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Can someone correct me if im wrong but that motor from the Astina looks like a B6D, has the alloy cam cover, nevwr seen a BP with that..
      Quote Wiki ". The third-generation B6D features an alloy cam cover"

Comment

Must be a BP actually, quote Wiki on the Asti a/323F..
        "There were carbureted or fuel injected SOHC versions available of the 1.5-, 1.6- and 1.8-liter engines, as well as a version of the 1.8 with DOHC and fuel injection. Unlike the standard Familia saloons and three-door hatchback, the Astina never came from the factory with a turbo or with four wheel drive."

Comment

cheers guys, its a '97 BP-ZE apparently they had this valve cover from '94-'98

will work out a better solution for phot uploads I used to have a Photobucket account ill have to dig up the log in details for that.

Comment

Gday guys sorry in advance for the low res photos still haven’t sorted photobucket.

so I got the BP and G series trans in.

Left to do is
            make some Axles.
            mod the shifter assembly.
            splice looms.
            And a lot of little bits to Finnish it off. But it fits
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X