Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the offical fastest festiva in the world is???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the offical fastest festiva in the world is???

I am curious about the list of fastest festiva's. Is that just on this site or is that really the fastest period. Dam I need to post up my time slip :twisted: :twisted:
    88,festiva

^^I don't beleieve you ever mentioned exactly what your slip would say if you could post it?
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

12.1 @ 113.9, this was the first time i brought my festiva to the track. I might take it out again before the track is closed.
      88,festiva

Comment

I believe the list posted is based on cars on FordFestiva.com...

I know that EVOGUN just ran a 12.8 with his car not running properly and missing a shift... He's shooting for 11's with his next run... We'd need to figure in the V-8 monster that we've seen pictures of (the ones with the huge tires that take up 3/4 of the back of the car), SHOguns, etc...

What are your specs sh?
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

He's got a BPT with some funky turbo mounting going on.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Well Its whoever gets there car down the track and has the time slip to prove it, right. I have a freind doing rwd on his festiva but he has no time slip, so I am currently sitting on top as far I know. Except for celicaGT4 has a higher trap but not a lower ET.
            88,festiva

Comment

not proven until we see actual proof of the speed, time slips are great, video is better. I believe you can't wait to see it though! Your car rocks!

Comment

88,festiva

Comment

what ever happened to that v8 swapped festiva from a couple years back? I think it was white, anyone know what im talking about? Ran like a 12.8et or something
                  88,festiva

Comment

My friends just saw one with a V8 in the back, but still FWD at the Oswego, NY car show last weekend, but I missed it. I am trying to get more information, but I don't think it is the same one.

Comment

^Rear engine front drive sounds like a traction nightmare.

What kind of 1/4 mile time did the shogun get? In my mind a rear engine and a front engine festiva would be two different animals. Who was the guy here who had a really sharp looking homemade black shogun? Seems like he was claiming 0-60 in 3.6 or so.
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

i think i read somewhere the SHOguns ran like 12.9

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Nice times! 113 trap is MOVING man...keep it up.

BTW, You're not the fastest until you hit 125 mph! lol
                          Www.gemstatepestsolutions.com

Comment

wheres the guy that bought your snail eye? :lol:
                            91GL, 93L, 91L, 92L
                            00 f250- xlt 7.3 6speed 4x4
                            88 gtx
                            74 torino- enduro car.

Comment

Quickest 8) but not fastest your right.
                              88,festiva

Comment

Working...