Disco biscuit makes LRM again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco biscuit makes LRM again

The disco biscuit earned some ink again in the hop TAMPA hop section of the new LRM hitting newstands soon. Its off to Englishtown raceway in new jersey next week for another LRM show maybe some of you might be there????SORRY I missed the Ohio get together I would have loved it.

What the hell is LRM, and what the hell is a disco biscuit?
    * Retired Festiva-er*
    1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
    B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Congrats

You should get better pics of your car for us and maybe tell us how it got named Disco Biscuit. The Disco I can understand, but a Festiva doesn't look like a biscuit
      I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

Originally posted by B6T
        :lol:

Comment

LRM =Low Rider Magazine

and "Disco Biscuit" is the Lowrider Festiva that has had more press than Cam's Festiva. I remember seeing the mag articles back on the original ff.com ran by Rich..

Comment

Thanx for clearing up the LRM thing I'm sorry I should have written it out .I 'm not to sure on how to post pic's yet...but maybe I can soon :? yeah the Biscuit has been on the hydro competition tour for 12 years now ...the lil bugger is currently perched in the pole position on my 3-car hauler with all 10 batteries hot & ready to go to englishtown raceway in New Jersey this 4th of july weekend to compete in lowrider magazines tour stop...Can any of you ff.com ers make it????I hope so :lol: I would love to meet some of you!!!
            Later, :lol:
            GIZMO

Comment

Working...
            X