B3 Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 Times

Whats the best Time ever run with the b3? I was just a little curious.

My friend ran a 21 @ 70mph once in his stock Festiva.
    * Retired Festiva-er*
    1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
    B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

well this one time me and my b3 festy took a run on a beach at sunset... I think that was the best time ever....It was so romantic! :sign5:
      Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
      1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
      1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
      2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

actually i got my 1.3 auto into a 19.8 at bristol witch is a hard track to pull a good trap cuzz its slightly uphill lol but its a pro track so i dunno but i think that's bitching lol!

Comment

gone

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

lastnight we ran an un official ( two signs and a stop watch over a 1/4mile ) range of 17.4 - 17.9 secs at 110 kph with half a tank of gas and two people in the car.... b3 CARBED... ohc ... in newzealand we didnt get the injected model...til after 93....its still n/a but has worked ignition and a few other small mods

Comment

I have not ran my festiva yet but looking for a 17 or 16. My old 1983 corolla 1.6 singal cam ran at 17 and it was carb but it was rwd and striped.

Comment

Working...
              X