Fastest B3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSTIVA View Post
    LOL, that was my first kill, a fully bolt on manual 98 eclipse!

so your saying since you beat that you can beat my probe gt which is the same as the mx6. im running 14.1 and im completly stock(in japan) no bolt on at all. just the ecu tuned to jap specs and pulled a bit of fuel
    dd: 1994 probe gt - klze swap, millenia s rods, diamond pistons, millenia s injectors, 2.5 in mandrel bent exhaust, pnp heads and intake mani, ported stock logs, cold air intake.(168whp before build - - 184whp after

in search of a festiva for less then 500 with a straight frame no rust

I think that saying you got beat by a festiva sounds a hell of alot funnier than you got beat by a probe

Comment

My 1993 eclipse GST was running low 14's in the 1/4. It was stock and was easily pushing 16psi of boost on the evoIII big 16g turbo charger. 115mph in 3rd gear was crazy. I miss those old DSM days.
      Used to own: 1993 mitsubushi eclipse GS-T and 1990 eagle talon tsi AWD turbo.

Currently own: 1992 Ford Festiva L, Gave to my brother.
      1988 festiva LX
      Future beast in the making:evil5:
      1992 festiva L, silver and going to be made into a 1992 LX.

1988 suzuki lt250R quadracer. Banshee killer!

Comment

Originally posted by klze-festiva View Post
        so your saying since you beat that you can beat my probe gt which is the same as the mx6. im running 14.1 and im completly stock(in japan) no bolt on at all. just the ecu tuned to jap specs and pulled a bit of fuel
        Well yes. My Festiva doesn't have a B3 anymore....:p
        '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Originally posted by boosted_eclpse View Post
          My 1993 eclipse GST was running low 14's in the 1/4. It was stock and was easily pushing 16psi of boost on the evoIII big 16g turbo charger. 115mph in 3rd gear was crazy. I miss those old DSM days.
          I raced a GS not a GST, there is a huge difference LOL.
          Last edited by BUSTIVA; 03-26-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

My bad I didnt see the 420a that was mentioned. My geo storm GSI rolled on those things all day, especially the 420a powered neons.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

I want some neon eclipse
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

i've never been beat by either car in my b6t festiva

Comment

Maybe not man, but the 4g63t isnt nothing to full with. If tuned right on stock motor, they easily pull 14 sec. in 1/4 mile. I would like to see stock 4g63 versus built b6t. That would be a damn good race.

1988 festiva LX

Comment

my b6t ran 13's before i blew it up, im lookin for 11's this time around

Comment

I've seen 17.1 on a B3 with only timeing advance and weight reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by j-stauf7 View Post
                        I've seen 17.1 on a B3 with only timeing advance and weight reduction.
                        lol, ya thats what my stock fest used to run

Comment

i drive a 1.3 sull race and it only has an intake filter lol. i do 19s but i can drive. and my motor is almost shot hahahaha. ur car did not do a 16 anything.... give up the lie. or dream u had hahaha
                          91 festiva. "gravedigger"

Comment

Originally posted by bigthunder View Post
                            i drive a 1.3 sull race and it only has an intake filter lol. i do 19s but i can drive. and my motor is almost shot hahahaha. ur car did not do a 16 anything.... give up the lie. or dream u had hahaha
                            LOL, I can't believe we're arguing about a retardedly slow car, but I'd put money on me being able to pull a 16.9. :tongue4:

Comment

And here's a vid of me schooling a Trans Am WS6, need anymore proof?:glasses7:

Festiva+vs.+Trans+Am+WS6

Comment

It is in i ran the festy down the 1/4 last week.....15.81 @ 84 with 220k miles
                                -Greg
                                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                                Redneck Engineer
                                FOTY - '09
                                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
                                X