Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my cuz and i kill a mustang, and a vette at the same time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cuz and i kill a mustang, and a vette at the same time...

i was at my cousin Quinos house in Boston last weekend.. it was about 2:45 in the morning and we just finishes watching a row of movies including Training Day, Boyz In Da Hood, and 2fast 2furious.. well my aunt kim wanted us to run out to wal-mart to pick-up some stuff for the morning, ... note Quino is 19.. he lives in the projects of Boston, but we headded out taking his 1993 Sentra SER spec-v sleeper.. now this thing is true sleeper, stok alloy rims, except for the 3.5 in muffler thats loud as hell,.. it has about 500 hp and he has 1 sponcer, "Jim Wolf Technology"... its black and its kinda rusted... but we were at a red light at a 4 way intersectin w/ 4 lanes.. we were goin stright so we just staed in the middle.. about 3 seconds after the light tuns red, and we stop, a lime green 88ish mustang GT comes up on one side and a 2000ish vette comes up on the other, apperntly in the same race team, started revving their engines and what not, theysaid "HEY RICE BOY.. NICE FART CANNON BACK THERE!!" he said "IM NOT A DUMB ASS.. IM NOT RACIN YOU... for free..." Quino can never pass up a good street race, i got pics w/ my disposable, and he can scan them on his comp send them 2 me and i can post em, but quino raced em for 300 bucks, the light turned green and we were off (i almost pissed my pants) i have never been in a car while they were street racin before.. the pics proly came out like shit cuz i was tremblin.. i looked, and we got up to almost 130 mph.. NO JOKE!!! i took a pic of the speedo.. we raced almost a mile and a half i think.. we fuckin burned em.. won by at least 100 feet.. they were gay... the vette was an auto, stock, but the mustang was fuckin tuned, and we won by not much for that bitch, but he didnt know how to shift.. lol.. the mustang kept missing his shifts.. we still won tho.. that mutang had thouqe tho.. when we stopped the 'tang came up, rolled his eyes and said "ur one lucky spick" i almost got out the car and pimp smacked him.. quino was so busy yellin at em, when they drove off, he didnt get his cash!!!, but i hate fags that run their mouths and get owned by a P.O.S. ruted out jap-box.. i cant wait till i get my turbo'd BP in the tiva.. i will race Quino.. who u think will win.. but yo, that race was kinda tight.. i nvver felt more alive.. when we got home, aunt kim asked if Quino race cuz hes gotten arrested b4 in the past.. he looked her stright in the eye and said... "What you think Mimi?"... hahaha

suuuuuree you did....... just get back to your projeckts now son....
    god intended the festiva to be a rwd turbo 2.3 monster.. ummm.....boooooooost------->

Comment

Whats he got done to his sentra?
      Mitchell Ruscin
      88 323 GTX

http://www.cardomain.com/id/upgtx

Comment

BPpower has been banned and this post should be locked.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
        BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
        BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
        New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Bp

Why was he banned?

Comment

Working...
          X