Auto-X pics from 3/29/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-X pics from 3/29/09

I just thought I would share some pics from last weekend.

I have a bunch more. We had a blast and we all put down good times. This was the first Auto-x of the season. I cant wait for the next one.

Awesome to see that many Festy's there!! Post the results link! What class were you running in? I can see Novice but what sub class? Also biglay, what mods do you have done to your Festy? -Kyle
    Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

thats a crazy cowl hood !!!!! looks like fun

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Great pictures! Cheers for sharing

Comment

that looks like fun!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Being as it was the first auto-x for all of us we ran in novice class. I think my car will be classed in modified street because of the B6 and Aspire swap. I will post the times when they are available. We had 6 Festivas in the pits but only 3 ran that day. Next month we should be running 5. I guy came up to me there and said he is doing a B6t swap and needs help. He was running a Jetta there. I will be going over there to check it out this week. My little club is growing fast and we are going to auto-x this season in numbers. I will post pics every time. Stay tuned!!!!

Comment

Put some names to the drivers and their cars! I noticed the modified hood on one of the Festivas too.
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

FF.com user names

tb8983

1988festivazoom

The one with the hood belongs to bubba267. I hate that hood it looks like poop and I tell him all the time to take my extra hood and put it on his car but he likes that breadbox.
                Roland was there too but I didnt get a picture of his car.

Heres one more pic

Comment

sweet pics!
                  Festy 91L - 210K "Team Festy"
                  00 VW Passat 1.8T - sold
                  02 Saturn SL1 94K "Wifey Mobile"

Comment

Wow... It's great to see so many Festivas there.
                    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Heres a link to the times. We all ran in Novice class because we had never ran before.

Comment

Working...
                      X