Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Will... we should fab-up some big bolt-on canards to give you some really serious front-end down force! (Plus they'd help prevent stalling into one of those irritating flat spins & having to eject. Confounded flat spins.)

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

• Stock 323 GT drivetrain, stock boost level on street tires
      14.58 @ 98.21 mph

Which i guess that puts me at #11

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Good job Chris!!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Way to go! that rocks. That mph says"13 sec. car"
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• ok so i "should" be at about 13.6@107ish with a b6t and g25mr swap, 15psi boost, street slicks, coilovers, and a BIG fmic....

ooo and judging by the last one guess what i got today

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva
              Way to go! that rocks. That mph says"13 sec. car"
              If the tranny would have co-operated with me i might have been able to hit a high 13, but i'm still happy with that time, for now

My car has ran a 13.3 when Fred owned it, my goal is to beat that time

And heres the proof, pic of the car with the number on it, with a pic of the time slip

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• nice nice.
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Chris I'm jealous!!! Rock on!!!! :headbang:
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Hey Chris with your 14.58 putting you at #11 That puts me in the #10 spot.

Wil
                    Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                    187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

• I don't expect i will knock anyone off the ladder, but i will be having a go in the next couple of weeks. Once with the current clutch (Checking 60Ft times) and again after.
                      Geez you guys are getting faster and faster!

Comment

• sweet make sure to get some vids!!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• I still have to get 'road' vids i promised! I'll try get some footage this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by festymick
                            I still have to get 'road' vids i promised! I WILL get some footage this weekend.
                            thats more like it :p

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• Lol! Will do.

Comment

• :thumbright:

Comment

Working...
                                X