Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ your right there. Just a couple bucks and a couple hrs. and it'll be where it should be. Start another one it'll be at least a few weeks.
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• I think my new project will take a little more than a few weeks. But its top secret till it moves under its own new power.

I'm thinking wheels and slicks 300-400 and clutch 400.

Comment

• can i be put on the list?

15.823 @ 86.10 mph

ill get proof and a list of mods if you want

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
          can i be put on the list?

15.823 @ 86.10 mph

ill get proof and a list of mods if you want
          proof needed
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

• i think i have a vid of that pass too but im not to sure... let me check...

and for the list of mods...

bp swap
            g5mr trans
            gtx intake manifold (not good for N/A)
            hks mushroom air filter
            still has the stock 1, 7/8ths mid pipe in it... (chokes up past 4000rpm )
            back seat removed

thats about it...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• need a real exhaust and a cam swap w/ turbo.... low 13s all day
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• ^ exhaust is getting done when the turbo comes, and the cams, im gonna get re-ground

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• How was your post-stage nap? lol. TURBO TURBO TURBO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                    how was your post-stage nap? Lol. Turbo turbo turbo!!!
                    lol

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

• I posted proof in my profile gallery.

Comment

• Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                        How was your post-stage nap? lol. TURBO TURBO TURBO!!!
                        they run a fast tree to make more runs happen each night and i never have enough time to get ready unless i come up to the line first... and that time i came up to the line late and didnt give me any time to get ready

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• Nice run Mike.
                          -Greg
                          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                          Redneck Engineer
                          FOTY - '09
                          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• thanks i cant wait till the turbo goes in... its gonna be so much fun

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• Car is back to running order, via MSD ignition and retune. Still on 20psi, but now 167kw atw w 380nm. I hope to get the car out once more soon, but i think i might take care of it due to the unforseen decision to sell up.

Comment

• That's a pretty shocking development. I hope your situation changes where you can keep it.
                                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                                X