Clear All

• I know. I'll start a new topic.

Comment

• My festiva runs a 25 sec 1/4 mile
      I have one tough looking festiva...even though it has 63hp :dj:

Comment

• Originally posted by Festiva420 View Post
        My festiva runs a 25 sec 1/4 mile
        Dang, were you pushing it? Or did you swap a Vespa motor in? A good running b3 should do minimum 21, some stockers are in the 17s and under.

Comment

• My b3 best time was 17.965 @ 75.874 MPH with 2200lb total weight.
          :festiva: 1995 Kia Pride, 1.3 EFI, manual. :fred:

Comment

• You should organize a list by ET and another by MPH. Theres a difference between quick and fast.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• but the thing is you have to be quick and fast to be the fastest....
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• if grocerygetter didnt sell his festiva im sure he would have had the record... the last runs that the car made it was hauling ***.... it just couldnt get traction but he did get a 12.4? or somthing close to that out of it but the mph was 116 :shock: that thing was a beast!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• I thought switchhit had it with 12.1? and grocerygetter was RIGHT behind it with 12.1?
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• ya after he got the meth spray in the car it kept on bogging when he shifted and then when it got the power back it would just spin lol... the best he could get that day was a 12.4 or somthing close to that... his 12.1 pass was at 112mph... so if he could have stuck the extra power he was making with the meth spray and more boost he could have had the record....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• i was looking at the records....

with my run of 15.86 at 87.5 mph...

i have the number 22 spot.

hooray for me
                      Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
                      88? Parts car-sold
                      91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
                      86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
                      1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

• :thumbright:
                        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• and a clean pair of shorts with all those marks you leave behind.
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          93 Festiva L (B8 swap in progress)

Comment

• is

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                            if grocerygetter didnt sell his festiva im sure he would have had the record... the last runs that the car made it was hauling ***.... it just couldnt get traction but he did get a 12.4? or somthing close to that out of it but the mph was 116 :shock: that thing was a beast!!!
                            still is a beast.

Comment

• lol ya... i bet that thing is a blast to drive... have you gotten it on the road yet?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

• blast

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                                lol ya... i bet that thing is a blast to drive... have you gotten it on the road yet?
                                i love this thing. i spin out in first and second gear. i havnt taken it to the track yet. i had to get the turbo manifold, rewelded. i have to sop my self from driving it every day. super sleeper.

Comment

Working...
                                X