This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :twisted:
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• He drove it there and home.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Extra cred points.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• No trailering here...I should have
          And thanks to mark for letting me use his slicks
          Last edited by eurotiva; 03-25-2012, 09:20 AM.
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• They are talking about you on true street cars Greg....

Comment

• Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              They are talking about you on true street cars Greg....
              http://truestreetcars.com/forums/pic...d-festiva.html
              I love how nit picky a guy with a way worked/sprayed 5.4L F150 and a v6 mustang can be.
              1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
              1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
              2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

• Lol!

Comment

Lol!
                  Those are the kinds of people that want to flap their mouth about my festy being 'slow' and I'll just have to smile and say, "let me go home and get my other car"

Comment

• I derive way more satisfaction out of smoking those guys WITH a Festiva.

Comment

I derive way more satisfaction out of smoking those guys WITH a Festiva.
                      Don't we all?! LOL I have my build thread in progress however, sometimes, slapping someone isn't NEARLY as fulfilling as throwing them into a pit of lions covered in pig's blood.

Comment

• awesome... i have a new forum to troll >:-)
                        I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

• Lol!! One time I outran an accord with my four-speed Carby Festiva. The guy wanted to pull over and argue. So I did. It's pretty funny, he threatened to pull out his camaro so I threatened to pull out my Acura.

Comment

Lol!! One time I outran an accord with my four-speed Carby Festiva. The guy wanted to pull over and argue. So I did. It's pretty funny, he threatened to pull out his camaro so I threatened to pull out my Acura.
                            Acura?! If it's not an NSX I'm intrigued as to how it would be a bargaining chip

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
                              awesome... i have a new forum to troll >:-)
                              I lit it up. :twisted:

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                Acura?! If it's not an NSX I'm intrigued as to how it would be a bargaining chip
                                It was just a 98 integra. It was ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X