X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have a spare and 4 spare g series
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Were you heating your slicks? I cant heat mine...no ebrake. Im ready to ditch the stupid rear disc setup for a regular aspire drum setup, so I can hook up the ebrake. Either that or hook up a line loc to the rears.

If I tried launching at 5500 bad things would probably happen.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Originally posted by bhazard View Post
        If I tried launching at 5500 bad things would probably happen.
        Never know til you try maybe you could get mid 12's as well

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• Well I'll prolly go for broke here soon anyway, tracks opening in a couple weeks, and I'll be switching to the auto sometime this year anyway, so no biggy if I blow my trans lol. Im just stuck with the limitations of the B6T crap (no offense rocketmatt, but you know what Im talking about)
          91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Were you heating your slicks? I cant heat mine...no ebrake. Im ready to ditch the stupid rear disc setup for a regular aspire drum setup, so I can hook up the ebrake.
            I abuse the hell out of stock Festiva drums and haven't had an issue yet. I went through two sets of front pads in one weekend (and that was with Capri XR2 brakes) and the rear drums are still fine, and they are easy to modulate under trailbraking (pay no attention to the video where I trailbraked my arse right off the coarse :p)
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• My festiva drums never worked, even after replacing all the hardware. Never had a problem getting aspire drums to work though on any swapped car I drove.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• Aspire drums are reliable.
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• EGT discs are BLINGIN
                  91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

• Lol!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

My festiva drums never worked, even after replacing all the hardware. Never had a problem getting aspire drums to work though on any swapped car I drove.
                      Ahhhh! Don't tell me this, now I'm going to have trouble with them. lol
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I've had some stock Festiva rear brakes that worked just fine.

Comment

• mine work good. too good maybe. or maybe my rear is just too light

Comment

• I had a e brake dragging. I fixed it last Saturday before running on Sunday. Brad I was doing a 6k 2nd gear burnout. Launching at 6k. Go for it. I'll be going for faster soon too.
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• This thread is loaded with win. Inspiring! I can't wait for Damkid to build my turbo car!! I've been dreaming of a fastiva for literally 21 years! It's finally almost my turn! I'm patient but man, 21 years!?!?! :lol:
                              I'm getting ready to pull the head on my B6t in a few minutes.

Comment

• awesome runs!!!! can i borrow some slicks? lol
                                I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X