14.66 / 96.84
    B8 SOHC
    Spec stg1 clutch
    50shot wet
    175/60/13 street tires
    Some weight reduction

'93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

• i'd like to see how my warmed over B3 will fair in compairison.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Stock B3 with slipping clutch. Wonder what damage I could do at the track!
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Karnage!!
          Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• today josh and i went and had a blast at the local race track and our stock b6t auto car went 15.5 with a leaky slippy tranny! i believe that puts us at 25 on overall fastest! pics to come of time slip tomorrow!!
            -1991 L 238k AC/Cruise Josh's future DD from neanderpaul, the clean slate!

-1991 GL 171k AC/Rust free Jake's future DD (thanks kevin!)

-1993 L B6T swapped auto(thanks rob!) 88k was 123whp 15.8 at 87mph currently undergoing surgery

-1989 LX crazy project car you'll all see one day! (hopefully fm8 )

Have one hydro g and xr2 mid shaft for sale super cheap! PM me!

we have owned 10 of these cars to date and we're only 20 hahah.. call it an obsession!

Comment

• Originally posted by jake88maro View Post
              today josh and i went and had a blast at the local race track and our stock b6t auto car went 15.5 with a leaky slippy tranny! i believe that puts us at 25 on overall fastest! pics to come of time slip tomorrow!!
              Sounds like you guys had alot of fun, can't wait to see pics
              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                Stock B3 with slipping clutch. Wonder what damage I could do at the track!
                my stock b3 cat delete and 230k went 18.0 at 78mph!

-1993 L B6T swapped auto(thanks rob!) 88k was 123whp 15.8 at 87mph currently undergoing surgery

we have owned 10 of these cars to date and we're only 20 hahah.. call it an obsession!

Comment

• Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
                  Sounds like you guys had alot of fun, can't wait to see pics
                  okay heres a video i know you cant see the time but you can here that guy in the background lol! i will post a time slip pic today!
                  Last edited by jake88maro; 04-15-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• I have some proof. I'll be posting later. I can't wait, but I will say I'm so proud of my car.
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• ^ greg didnt you rock a 15 quarter in your b3t?
                      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

• Yea, 15.8 @ 84 mph.

Tonite it went 12.11 @112
                        -Greg
                        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                        Redneck Engineer
                        FOTY - '09

Comment

• Yea, 15.8 @ 84 mph.

Tonite it went 12.11 @112

Heres my proof. Mike and RJ were there, and I want to thank them for all their help. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Made multiple 12 second passes, but the last two counted the most. Car still has AC, full interior, DVD, etc, blah, blah,blah,streetcar...rj and I drove it 75 miles to the track, made 8 passes, and drove it home. It was a good day. I got a vid or two, I'll upload soon.but was dark, so vids aren't the greatest

I'm glad the Trans survived.
                          I plan on gutting it, and see if it will go faster.

It weighed .........2120 lbs. Without me, but with two tires and tools, so it's about the same.

-Greg
                          Redneck Engineer
                          FOTY - '09

Comment

• Whoooo!!

You go(fast)Greg! Thats a great time!!! Wait, whos got the lowest of the last 2 numbers? :razz:

You and Switchhit have the exact same times!!! 12.113 ...thats crazy!
                            Last edited by drddan; 10-26-2013, 01:18 AM.
                            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Both are me. I was just amazed with the 60 foot time on the 12.15 pass. I finally learned how to launch a Festiva. Here's the last vid, I'm in far lane, new Subaru with a few mods in close lane.

Not sure on who's 1st. , so I guess I gotta go back and better my times.

Last edited by eurotiva; 10-26-2013, 01:23 AM.
                              -Greg
                              Redneck Engineer
                              FOTY - '09

Comment

• Both are me

I meant between you and #1 Switchit I edited my above post. both you have 12.113 times !
                                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
                                X