• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad for stock tires :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Oh yeah, they were begging for mercy But on that run I let the clutch take most of the abuse. I know with more practice with my launch and r/t I can hopefully be down to a 15.0 or less. We'll see though, Next time I get it to the track I'll be on 185's up front with a capri Xr2 g5mr, with poly urethane filled mounts.

Comment

So I am stoked to try my Festy this season after I make the b6t swap. Also itching to try the 323 GTX to see how the AWD compares with a little more weight. Should be an interesting match. Maybe I can even get the wife or a buddy to take the 2nd car out with me.

Comment

Originally posted by 94mx5 View Post
          Maybe I can even get the wife or a buddy to take the 2nd car out with me.
          I don't live too far away.Haha :p Just kidding.
          '90 LX

Comment

I forget what is in yours? Maybe we should make a day of it sometime?

Comment

I don't have any mods done,yet, but I would like to met up some day if you would like to. Sorry hijacked the thread.
              Last edited by wybnrml; 01-29-2010, 09:53 PM.
              '90 LX

Comment

We've got to get a b6t in yours and take it to Bandimere. Now that I have all the parts, I need to do my swap.

For the folks on here, does anyone run a drag tire? Curious how much difference it makes. Is it significant or 1/10th?

Comment

This summer i plan on running a drag tire at the track (i'm sure goingto need it lol) so i may try a few runs with the slicks and with out

but i expect a better 60ft time with the slicks which will make my final time quicker

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                  X