everyone ready for racing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
    i plan on running the falkan azenis, there pretty sticky. and i have the mfactory lsd so i wont have 1 tire fire just pure power to destroy the rest of the drive train!
    I really do want to see what that beast of a festiva you have will do at the track, it should be able to pull 11's

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Set a new record for a 1.6. But whats more likely to happen is itll sit in the garage while I stare at it and imagine running it at the track.
      Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

i have the bf control arms and built kia trans with the mfactory lsd, im not running a sway bar so we will see how that goes. so far with the lsd the car just pulls with no wheel spin, and the turbo is a bit laggy so this maybe in my favor for traction. the 2 weakest links i have next is the oem oil pump and stock rods, which i have purchased the boundary engineering oil pump and some CAT rods, i plan on just going with a mild tune and next fall hopefully can take the motor to the next step wit a full build

Comment

I've got a honda for you to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Better bring a handful of wood screws cause i'm gonna blow your doors off!!!!!

Comment

my festy cant do nothing lol. 0-60 in like 120 seconds. that stock 1.3 is killing me man lol

Comment

Originally posted by grocerygetter View Post
              I've got a honda for you to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Better bring a handful of wood screws cause i'm gonna blow your doors off!!!!!
              holy **** he's back from the grave!!! heck ya ill race you, but you gotta give me a head start....

see you on the 8th

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Been busy building boosted hondas.....I only have 2 weeks to get mine ready!

Comment

Working...
                X