silly drifters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly drifters...

for what ever reason the JDM drifter crown thinks that the SR20DET can not be beat... so to show all the silly ricers(me and my crew) that they are way cooler and faster than us, they put their fastest guy(An SR20 swapped AE-86[mid 80's toyota corolla] with some bolt ons) after about 30-40min of trash talking we finally got to a deserted part of my personal "closed track".... 50mph rolling start... not even close... pulled him by 6 cars by the time i hit 5th... and surprise surprise they had nothing to say after that... the driver of the corolla seemed more than just a lil up set when i asked him who in his group was faster than him... he replied that he was the fastest... and with out thinking i just said "well thats disappointing" and they all just left...

no one likes me but i dont like anyone either...guess we're even...lol
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

nice smackdown!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Your car from a roll is going to need alot to beat. It's like walking into the lions den with a steak. Our cars only downfall is the start after that good luck catching up. Nothing short of a sprayed v8 car or some super street car is gonna touch it.
      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Do it for pinks next time
        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

What guys eh? Give credit where credit's due. Props from me man, SR20DET's are great engines. Way to go!

Comment

Owned!!!
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

i gave him props to boost his spirits after the "very disappointing" comment... he looked crushed... maybe next time he and his friends wont talk trash

Comment

Hhhaaaaahaha lOve it ...sr20's are beast but not beast enough
                91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Oh snap!! That's an awesome story :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Too cool. You always have the coolest track stories.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

yes..."track" stories...lol... we need to fix yours you you can do some dominating of your own...

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
                        yes..."track" stories...lol... we need to fix yours you you can do some dominating of your own...
                        I got a new stock clutch for now but, on monday i'm going to the referee and leaving with a damn sticker this time, then modding will begin
                        Last edited by Damkid; 04-24-2011, 08:26 PM.
                        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                        14 C7 Z51

Comment

What a waste of an AE86 Corolla. Anytime I see one with a Rotardy or SR20DET it makes me wanna vomit blood. 4AGE or 3SGTE FTW. Heck, even the S2000 F20C is sorta acceptable. I have seen so many SR20DET paperweights it's not even funny.
                          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                            What a waste of an AE86 Corolla. Anytime I see one with a Rotardy or SR20DET it makes me wanna vomit blood. 4AGE or 3SGTE FTW. Heck, even the S2000 F20C is sorta acceptable. I have seen so many SR20DET paperweights it's not even funny.
                            biggest vomit on earth:

2jz powered mustang, i lold so hard.

sr20's are really good motors, they are just owned by a bunch of imbreds who think a hoseclamp on the fuel return line, and a boost controler is a good way to make power.

and sr20's are also owned by alot of drifters... enuf said...

Comment

AE86's are great cars if built right. I always wanted one but couldnt find any for sale.
                              89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                              My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Working...
                              X