No announcement yet.

13 second passes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry man you dont have to get mad, I just thought that it was kind of a dis on Mextiva. But I guess I was wrong.
    I have owned many 12 and 13 second cars and it eats up on everything up here so maybe thats why I think "its faster than hell"
    Well...all the cars up here a hondas with huge wings, and huge fart tips :lol:

Mike
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2162509
    First known g25mr with Hydraulic clutch swap

Comment

^^ Fart Tips :lol: I call them potato launchers
      Kevin
      '93 L (BP{T} Sold
      '90 L Plus Sold
      '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

Oh thats Great!! :lol: Never heard that one before!

Mike
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2162509
        First known g25mr with Hydraulic clutch swap

Comment

potato

we have many potato launcher here...
          we call them : big muffler small engine lol

Comment

yeah, I hate it when you hear little hondas going through the local walmart parking lot that sound like mosquitoes...
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I once had a friend that welded a folger's coffe can (yes the huge kind) to his exhaust to prove that it would sound the same as one of those "fart tips" and it did... he didn't even paint it or anything...
              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
              X