you can go ahead and bump me to #3 fastest boosted festiva now :-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can go ahead and bump me to #3 fastest boosted festiva now :-D

my new boss let me borrow the 205/50/15 toyo proxes RA1's of his mx3 track car

Last edited by fastivaB6TG25MR; 10-20-2011, 12:27 AM.
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Congrats.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

sweet, looks good

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

sticky tires

Thats a good 60' [2.08] looks like those tires hooked.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Nice!
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

vids? I know last time I posted just a timeslip everyone said I had to have vids.

Something about I have more than 1 car capable of running those times.

I'm not saying I don't believe. I can't wait to get mine back together. Just too many other toys.

Good job tho.
            Last edited by eurotiva; 10-20-2011, 05:51 AM.
            -Greg
            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
            Redneck Engineer
            FOTY - '09
            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

keep

keep at it j.t. way to go.

Comment

Nice reaction time.
                93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
                98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
                98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

Lookin' good! Nice RT and 60'!
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Keep up the great work man ! Your the man! 109 that's hauling butt!
                    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

i need real slicks... i couldnt launch above 3500 and i have to feather the bajesus out of 2nd to get it to hook

oh...and i also broke my diff roll pin...again... i can feel the pin smacking the shift linkage inside the trans when coasting and putting it in the far right neutral position

Comment

^^ sounds like you need to save up for an M-factory Helical Diff.
                        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Congrats, very nice! What is considered a good 60' time for a FWD car? Is it possible to get down in the 1.7 - 1.9 range with slicks & the right suspension set-up? I know that would be a lot to ask from a Festiva suspension and your power level.
                          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                          62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                          Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

im gonna try welding the pin in

Comment

Sweet man! Sucks about the diff though... I'll update the list tonight once I get home from work

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                              X