No announcement yet.

lost to a civic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always sucks to loose, but not nearly as bad when its something with a good bit more $ in it than you have Plus you don't loose much anyway

Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
    '72 spitfire BP+T.
    I'm looking forward to this! Hopefully I'm going to eventually get my hands on my uncle's old MG. Thought about a BP but since I don't do turbos its more likely I'm using a B2200 trans with an MX6 F2. Then once its all set up swap out for an FE3. But we'll see, thats a pretty tall motor lol.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

You are going to need more injector for 500whp on e85. 1200's are going to be cutting it really close.

Comment

Originally posted by grocerygetter View Post
        You are going to need more injector for 500whp on e85. 1200's are going to be cutting it really close.
        120s are going to be maxed OUT up top. you'd need a set of 160s to do it right, go with a high impedance driver and injectors and be prepared to spend $400 on 4 injectors.
        1989 Carby L: Stock. Slow.
        1998 Mustang Cobra: ported heads, cams, longtubes, 4.30 gears
        2016 Focus ST: daily driven go-kart

Comment

should be around 380-400 for the set from fiveomotorsport dot com
          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

I love these storys
            93-1.6l
            f.s.- fms bodykit.

Comment

Whats funny my son was driving my festy today, we were goin' to lunch & he loves my car. We pulled up next to a Toyota Camry all decked out at a light & Chad(my son) reves the engine & takes off when the light changed. The Toyo pulled up next to us & took off. My son shifted into 2nd & tried to catch up with him. We got up to his back bumper but could not go any faster. At the next light he was turning right so he gave us the thumbs up. Just a little fun, hardly any traffic on this streach of road. Don't think we went over 45 which was the speed limet.
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
              X