Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gone

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by project b6t
      i don't think it would be hard to get a festy into the 11 second range. looking at mex's car and fred's car they ran open differentials on pump gas and got into low 13's high 12's. Now say you strip out the festy completely, weld up a differential so you essentially have a solid axle, get some wide ass slicks and run a xylene mix to turn the boost up to 18 psi. But then again who wants to go through all that trouble.
      I have a plan for my festiva that will probably get me in the low 12's (maybe 11's) with good slicks. It looks good on paper, I just need to get the parts/money and put it together...
      performance > cosmetics

Comment

If you go to Cz28.com and search for pinks. the is a guy name jeff (he has the red LT1 t/a) that ran a turbo civic and he put the whole story about the event and day on line. There are some slow cars but My coworker went to gainsville and told me about some of the fast ass cars but when they change camera's on the race I think they back up the time a second or 2 to make it look more exciting. Some races are set up for TV but some have lost there cars for real.
        93 festiva
        the only car I have ever own with no mods.

Comment

Working...
        X