No announcement yet.

raced my friends wrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way! and it obviously works because your hitting 12s all day long. can you post pics underhood of your set up im interested to see how you routed it.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

^ way!! rad hose is rated for 20+ psi burst... i would use as little as possible due to expantion, but it's still a viable option.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        ^ way!! rad hose is rated for 20+ psi burst... i would use as little as possible due to expansion, but it's still a viable option.
        Should do well for all the angle bits...

Oh, and the WRX may be quick on the straights with the takeoff, but can he take curves? Simply having one of the top two rally cars in the world doesn't turn the favor in your direction if you can't handle it...
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

i found this it the shop is it too big for the bp?

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
            i found this it the shop is it too big for the bp?

No, I wouldn't say so. Of course, the explosion would be nice...
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

^ummm please be specific. Is it a bad idea? I can't tell if your joking lol

Comment

What is it?
                2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Lol, just being a smart @ss, its like me saying.. (don't get mad..)

'Hey I found this laying around, is it too big?'

2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                  1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

If you wanna walk the wrx, just throw a 75 shot. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
                      Lol, just being a smart @ss, its like me saying.. (don't get mad..)

'Hey I found this laying around, is it too big?'

is that a turbo off of a tractor trailor ha ha sorry i did take some pics with some measurments today ill get them up soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ham'nEggs View Post
                        If you wanna walk the wrx, just throw a 75 shot. Problem solved.
                        No nos its considered cheating in a race around here. Gotta pop the hood and trunk before the race to set that there is no bottle or hookup

Comment

haha.. no, it's on a towboat. that's around a 600 HP cummins turbo deisel.

Just get all the numbers you can off the housing, knowing what the compressor is will help the most
                          Last edited by zoom zoom; 03-07-2012, 07:50 AM.
                          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

Comment

Its an air research but the numbers on the plate came up with nothing on google but it looks kinda like at3 flange maybe

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
                              haha.. no, it's on a towboat. that's around a 600 HP cummins turbo deisel.

Just get all the numbers you can off the housing, knowing what the compressor is will help the most
                              Looks like an Hx40...had one of those on my old monster civic, burnouts at 140mph...oh the memories lol.
                              '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

These are the numbers on the turbo:

Series num: to4b49, 465640

Num piece g.f.: j0156f

Num piece client: 4797662

It also says garrett on the plate and after lookin closer I now think its a t4 flange on one side.

Any idea what this thing is?

Comment

Working...
                                X