Festiva vs Integra- Canyon Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva vs Integra- Canyon Run

Well, Im setting up the festiva to run canyons, still stock, but just had my first run in with a car up in the canyons.....

My festiva is stock and I already outdrove a later model integra(lowered and wheels) this past weekend, sure he had 4 people in his car, I had another passenger too, and that makes a diff in the festiva big time.

I was cruising the canyon, while on the side of the road ready to jump back onto the road I see an Integra with a hot chick in the passenger seat and another car in front of them. I saw a challenge, lol so I follow, and i know they saw my car (probably laughed at it). finally the slow car in front moved out of the way and he punched it so i downshifted and turned on the fog lamps (so dramatic, lol).......

I had a safe distance behind him for safety but I was letting off so i dont ride his bumper, but even then the festiva was near maxing out, we were going through a couple of turns fairly quick, next thing you know he almost hit the canyon, nearly spun out and sparks were flying while he slid into the other lane. I thought for sure he was gonna lose it, that guy was LUCKY. I think I saw it coming to since I know those turns pretty well.

Thats when I stoped running him. being that he lost control its as good as a win, not worth seeing someone get injured, even if they are to ignorant to know their cars limits, I wonder what his passengers thought, lol

Almost felt bad for the guy

nice, we don't have many canyons around us but i ripped a brand new civic si through traffic! and he was quite pissed
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
    Paulbarrera12.com
    Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

Dude just this past Sunday I had an Acura RSX wanna race on the street too, lol I dont know what it is but he got next to me and started hitting the throttle, I was on the phone too so it started to piss me off so I down shifted and pulled on him, lol, his buddy was laughing when i started to pull, i thought it was funny, that guy didnt know how to drive.

What pretty much happened is that he redlined and didnt shift or something, but i even passed him too, lol That shouldnt have happened. After that though he pulled over to make a U turn, all i could see was his buddy laughing at him.

I dont know what it is though, I did paint my 12's gun metal grey and I also have Mercedes Emblems spelling out "Slow" on the hatch. That and some JE Pistons and AFR head stickers on the window, but those parts are from my Mustang, I guess maybee people think its a sleeper? lol

Comment

Where's the emoticon with the smiley face holding up the BS flag I'd like to fly that one right about........NOW
        ---------------------------------------------------
        The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
        ---------------------------------------------------
        BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Working...
        X