Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slicks are on and its like when i was 5 at 3am on christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think 12 is already too low... when i hit the brakes at the end it feels like the wheel is bottoming out on the tire
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaB6TG25MR View Post
      i think 12 is already too low... when i hit the brakes at the end it feels like the wheel is bottoming out on the tire
      I'm out of my element now.I've only run slicks on Rear Wheel Drag cars.And I dialed out some rear brake. But I know when they are at their best.They suck at any thing but a straight line. And I imagine braking in a front wheel drive with slicks at low psi is gonna feel very loose. All it takes is one time sideways with slicks.And you learn to go very easy on the initial pedal input.Good luck,hopefully your gearbox makes it long enough for a 11.9 et
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Nicely done....nice to see you workin hard!!!

Comment

Good god, everytime I get on here I wanna sell eveything and build my Festiva so I can join in on the fun! I gotta stop this torture!!!
          '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Working...
          X