went to the strip last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to the strip last night

So last night i took the festy to the local dragstrip. Unfortantly its only 1/8th mile. But still lots of fun!. So my fastest time was 9.94 with a 60 foot time of 2.27 and a .1939 reaction time. My slowest time was 10.45. I was really consistent all night made around 20 passes. I wish i could post pics. Gonna try to link the video from facebook. Also my car is bp f series with stock brakes and suspension and tires! I was really happy one everything holding together! Need some boost! They have a sportsman class sunday thts bracket racing and payout is 1500 bucks so i will def be there!

Gregg
    93 festy bp swap f series trans.

nice! you must be having a blasst
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

It was a blast! I have a video of me beatin my buddies cobolt ss but idk how to upload it from my phone

Comment

What was your trap time?
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by gmiller123 View Post
          It was a blast! I have a video of me beatin my buddies cobolt ss but idk how to upload it from my phone
          You could link your phone to a computer and copy and paste the file like phone-to-computer perhaps? Like putting music from computer to phone just the opposite?

Comment

Or you could upload from phone to youtube/photobucket etc.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

or you can get the new iPhone. it turns you into a member of the Borg. it will dig up all of your old contacts from all of your old email address and update every woman in your past about your current activities. But your car pics won't be broken links lol
              1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

or you can get the new iPhone. it turns you into a member of the Borg. it will dig up all of your old contacts from all of your old email address and update every woman in your past about your current activities. But your car pics won't be broken links lol
                1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                  Sounds like a personal experience review here...
                  In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                  There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Actually I have a Samsung Android phone. Anything that links to Facebook will do that if you don't uncheck boxes. In the end I'd love to see more raw video of raw festivas pulling on much nicer vehicles. It's a battle cry that helps motivate us.
                    1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

I can upload to facebook. I have a galaxy s android. But it wont let me on this site(or im not smart enough to figure it out lol) my buddy uploaded it to facebook cuz he took the video. Is there a way to link it here?
                      Last edited by gmiller123; 10-02-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Actually I have a Samsung Android phone. Anything that links to Facebook will do that if you don't uncheck boxes. In the end I'd love to see more raw video of raw festivas pulling on much nicer vehicles. It's a battle cry that helps motivate us.
                        1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Yes. Download tapatalk.
                          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Sry for the crappy quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Almost every festiva video has laughter. Sometimes it's the owners, sometimes it's disbelief laughter from the opponents group. I love to hear all of it.
                              1993 GL 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                              X