Hypothetical question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical question...

What kind of lap times do you think Charlie could do with Tweak at the Nurburgring? 13 miles... lots of turns...

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

negative time..... (laws of physics: ppfffftttt, Charlie don't need no laws)
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
      negative time.....(laws of physics: ppfffftttt, Charlie don't need no laws)
      Charlie can cut through a hot knife with butter

He can win a game of Connect Four in 3 moves

When Charlie looks in the mirror there is no reflection....because there can be only one Charlie
      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
      Zulu Ministries

Comment

When America wants to scare an up-incoming country, they don't drop bombs..

..they drop pictures of Tweak!
        White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
        White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
        1988 LX 5-speed
        ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Anyone catching up to this the vehicle from behind will all of a sudden miss a corner in the glare...regardless of the sun's position.
          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Stay thirsty my friends!
            If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I don't alway drive Festivas, but when I do, I drive them about the same pace as a Z06 vette with an experienced driver behind the wheel.
              Just look up average Z06 vette lap times, that's about the most accurate guesstimate .On tighter courses I tend to be faster than most stock vettes.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

This thread wins, because it is about Charlie, LOL!
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

The chief export of Charlie is win.

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Charlie lives in Arizona.

Charlie once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

The next car Charlie builds should have the front half painted blue and the rear half painted red (Physics joke) :mrgreen:
                  If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

^ win.
                    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                      I don't alway drive Festivas, but when I do, I drive them about the same pace as a Z06 vette with an experienced driver behind the wheel.
                      Just look up average Z06 vette lap times, that's about the most accurate guesstimate .On tighter courses I tend to be faster than most stock vettes.
                      yeah on courses with multiple turns after turns i think you would wear them out, & after watching your youtube vids they can only pull away on those long straights where their hp gives them a slight edge. but after a few turns your already back on them!! man charley i hope you can make madness again this year b/c it wont be the same w/o ya:notworthy:
                      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I took his advice and the rear flex does actually help. You just have to be one with your car. Cant wait for another southwest meet i need to do this. . Btw my brother just bought a 2004 zo6 but no track time
                        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post

The next car Charlie builds should have the front half painted blue and the rear half painted red (Physics joke) :mrgreen:
                          Doppler! Where are you!
                          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                            yeah on courses with multiple turns after turns i think you would wear them out, & after watching your youtube vids they can only pull away on those long straights where their hp gives them a slight edge. but after a few turns your already back on them!! man charley i hope you can make madness again this year b/c it wont be the same w/o ya:notworthy:
                            Unfortunately, I have gone back to school and can't attend madness this year I have some pretty sick tricks up my sleeve though for FM8

A SoCal meet is much overdue. Maybe the next one can be somewhere in between SD and LA, to attract more people.
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

kool good luck in school & i look forward to seeing you next year!
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                              X