RACE DAY!! 1/4 mile times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACE DAY!! 1/4 mile times

Sup guys! Started our first day of the race season and it was test and tune from 12-6. Got my car to run the best of 13.4 with some tuning issues, it would pop at around 6000-7200rpm, I thought it was because it was about 90Deg and I was hot lapping haha. On my Computer it showed the IAT at 115deg( IS THIS TO HOT?). Im gonna try wrap everything so it doest get so hot. Maybe run water/meth. Consistant 13s tho all day tho and on a 8psi wastegate spring with 20x8 slicks. What do guys think?
    racer 3333
    Last edited by bondo; 02-23-2015, 01:37 AM. Reason: to add photos

thats awesome! post time slips and get on the fastest festivas board
    I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Just posted my fastest. Thanks fastivaB6tG25mr! I was pretty stoked just got to tune it better and cool things down and probaly next races throw in the 11psi spring!

Comment

90 degrees eh?

It's 3 here -_-
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

fast!
          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

IAT 1 or 2. If it is 1, yes that is way too high. 2, not even close on being too hot. 150 is where you should look at pulling timing. Pull the plugs and look at the electrode. That will tell you were your timing is and if you should back down or not.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
              90 degrees eh?

It's 3 here -_-
              haha damn we probaly see 60s down here at the least, springs coming!

Comment

Originally posted by itstock View Post
                IAT 1 or 2. If it is 1, yes that is way too high. 2, not even close on being too hot. 150 is where you should look at pulling timing. Pull the plugs and look at the electrode. That will tell you were your timing is and if you should back down or not.

Chad
                Not sure I only have one IAT sensor and its in the intercooler piping. I try pull my plugs tomorrow, Also my car takes like 3 times to crank before it starts? idk whats up with that, to much fuel?

Comment

Would smoke my C5
                  N3WBI3

Comment

Can I be the #12 on the overall fastest? lmk thanks

Comment

Wow Bondo. You've come a long way. I remember back when you would ask questions with easy to find answers and people got upset with you. Now you're running a BPT!
                      Last edited by Grey Vw; 02-25-2016, 12:47 PM.
                      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                      14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
                      X