2015 fwd champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 fwd champ

Here ya go 2015 hubcityspeed. Front wheel drive autox champ. 90 festiva, Advancedynamix suspension and stock pony
    1990 festiva l (747 the jumbo jet) (b6t & g box)

That's awesome!
    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Congratulations! Just imagine with a swap.
      I guess you don't really need it, I mean who are you going to beat? Lol

Comment

Motor is out. Should have the swap done by the end of the month

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Great Job Clif! Got any pictures of the beast in action?
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

couple. these are from some NASA autox I did this summer. Ill have to get with out hubcity photo guy and see if he has any pics from HubcitySpeed events. Also The points for the season were over 8 autox events

Comment

Looking good ,I love the fastvia sticker!
                I'm planning on taking mine to the local autox this summer on b6d power.

Comment

I got the fastiva badge from Toyota. they had a thing going on where you could send a selfie of you and your Toyota and tell them the name of your car and they send you a free badge. idk if they are still doing it, but the link is on this site somewhere. I believe it is in the general discussion area. I will soon have my b6ze/d swap done.

Comment

Rumor has it that this little car is really close to being quite a bit faster now.
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                    X