BPT 1/4mile times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPT 1/4mile times!

Went to the race's last night and was super stoked!! Ran 12.3's allday! Red lighted first round tho 🙈 but car was running good! Just got the mfactory lsd in and the 11psi spring! Running 22 slicks with 12psi, hooked up nice! I was trying to get my launch control to work but it kept stop working after the car gets past 170deg, I'll try get a vid up but here's some slips! Car number 4514! K.wong
    Attached Files

12 psi that's it? What turbo?
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Yeah it was biting good! No wheel spin, they prepped the track real good I guess haha. And it's a t3/4 ar.60 ar. 63, got it from someone on here for cheap

Comment

12psi tire pressure, 11psi wastegate spring

Comment

Oh okay. Still 11 psi boost? Throw a cheap boost controller on and crank it up! 11's for sure.
          91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Yeah 11psi boost! Haha I think I'm gonna try double the spring, fix my launch control and run it with a test pipe next races

Comment

Thats really nice, good going bondo, i'm tried of running 16's with my bone stock b5dohc n planing to turbo a bp, with a b6 g-series box
              JAMAICA TO THE WORLD
              I don't complain, i just come plain.

Comment

Originally posted by bondo View Post
                Yeah 11psi boost! Haha I think I'm gonna try double the spring, fix my launch control and run it with a test pipe next races
                Just get a cheap manual boost controller and hook it to your wastegate actuator.
                91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Originally posted by alpaccino View Post
                  Thats really nice, good going bondo, i'm tried of running 16's with my bone stock b5dohc n planing to turbo a bp, with a b6 g-series box
                  Thanks alpaccino! no worries youll get there! took me awhile! haha

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                    Just get a cheap manual boost controller and hook it to your wastegate actuator.

alright Ill get one going! this weekends more racing, we'll see how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                    X