4th of July Drags! pics! Times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July Drags! pics! Times!

got the festive to hit 12.1s! pretty stoked! but got alot to improve on yet! running 16psi spring with a rich tune! running tire pressure at 9psi!
    heres the time slips! tring to get the vids to load but its not working, hopefully next is 11s! this is with my new setup, side exit exhaust and top mount turbo manifold! made it fit somehow haha!

cant get the vids to play
    Last edited by bondo; 07-09-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

annoucer thinks its a HONDA POWERED ford festiva hahaha

here I'm tring to run my friends 23 slicks but had major pull to the left, think my control arm bushings are toast! still ran 12.8 let off 4th gear got sketchy
      Last edited by bondo; 07-09-2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Looks like a blast! I love your wheels.
        And congrats, you'll be in the 11s in no time
        Last edited by william; 07-09-2016, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Awesome job! Can you update your build thread with the new upgrades? You've been working on this for a few years now and it's really nice to see it's still progressing.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Upload your videos to YouTube. Not the forum.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
              Looks like a blast! I love your wheels.
              And congrats, you'll be in the 11s in no time
              right on! thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                Awesome job! Can you update your build thread with the new upgrades? You've been working on this for a few years now and it's really nice to see it's still progressing.
                haha yeah somehow im still going with the festival! such a fun car! yeah I got to start a build thread! possibly this weekend if I got time, thanks advandced!

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                  Upload your videos to YouTube. Not the forum.
                  rajah sorry gottah make me a youtube account haha

Comment

Nice times! Looks like you are hot on my tail. I gotta step my game up. Back to the bat cave. Let see these vids!!
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Right on thanks!! I'm hoping to get on the dyno soon! Maybe put down some numbers like your car! There's the vids in the 3rd post on this thread, Lmk if there not viewable, let's get into those 11s!!

Comment

Working...
                      X