Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.7sec. Kia Pride

11.7sec. Kia Pride

with a Japan Ford Festiva "BJ" engine...but I think they already swapped a B6 T block

Take a look where the Turbine is placed

I want to beat this record...but its only a dream to me..coz my KiaOrange is in Automatic
    1st hybrid & running FE3 + GT3076R Turbo
    ...Carbon Kevlar Hood and Roof

sorry for the large image...I just copy pasted the links

Comment

I think for it to count as fastest festiva we need a non-stop vid.

Nice time though
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

It look's like it could go 11's,As you can see there is a fiberglas front end.I wonder what the weight is......I do agree with muscle car,The time didn't show the festiva,so it could be anyother's car time...
        06 vw Bora
        09 Nissan Versa
        fastest B6T is back!!!
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

That's sweet. Where is the turbine??
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Right...its better if the one who shared this has a video....I did not find any video link of this car.

The Turbine is facing the front ....coz i noticed a big hole under the sticker "Prodrive" in front

Comment

That's horrible for an all-out race car. Especially considering some of the guys on here have street-driven cars that could put out comparable times (once they get their bigger turbo)...
              * Retired Festiva-er*
              1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
              B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

^^^I was thinking the same thing last week,11.7 its that impressive coming from what looks to be gutted all the way.
                Hopefully we can match those times with Mextiva,I would like to take the passenger and rear seat only.......
                06 vw Bora
                09 Nissan Versa
                fastest B6T is back!!!
                http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Originally posted by B6T
                  That's horrible for an all-out race car. Especially considering some of the guys on here have street-driven cars that could put out comparable times (once they get their bigger turbo)...
                  +2 Im sure his front setup aint stock either. I hate our front sway/control arm setup its killing me.

But it is cool he is rocking a 4dr :lol:
                  "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

Working...
                  X