AutoX 3rd Place in Street Mod!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoX 3rd Place in Street Mod!!!!

Well if any of you have ever AutoX'd you know SM has some seriously modded hardcore race cars, well out of 11 entrants I got 3rd!!! Representing Festiva's as best I can. The fastest time of the day was a 38.1 and I ran a 42.4 not bad. -Kyle 8)

Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

WHAT!!!! Behind 2 Honda Civic! :wink: That's great man, congrats!
    Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

R-E-S-P-E-C-T. That's what you get when you give those other guys a serious butt whoopin' with a little Festiva.
      Nice job.
      John
      You gonna race that thing?
      http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

The Civic that won had a full 10pt cage w/no interior at all except his racing seat and steering wheel, he also had a built block all motor GSR engine in it, not to mention his Tein Flex coilovers, I don't mind losing to someone who spent 20K on mods in his car when I have 2K into my entire car :lol: And the other Civic had a huge front mount intercooler, I didn't get a chance to talk to him but the car looked absolutely ridiculous as well... I am not pissed about being behind either of them this time 8) -Kyle
        Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Working...
        X