RACED A 2003 mach 1 mustang last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACED A 2003 mach 1 mustang last night

ok i just wanted to share my car is only on 10 psi... i got my new harnes in that i got from show time psi.... well i got it installed in about an hour including take the old one out. well we decided to go out and look for some trouble. well we found it. it was a 2003 mach 1 mustang with full exhaust and a chip. " only know that becasue we talked to the guy for aboutr 2 hours after words. well we decided to go from a 30 mph roll since he was on street tires and we both new he would get no traction... and me either for that matter. so we started a 30 mph roll.. the first race he beat me by about a car.. i started out in 3rd.. thought i was in second so i had to downshift...lost that one..

second race it was pretty close me by about a bumper...

3rd race we started at a 30 roll again.. this time i rode out my gears a few hundred rpms sinstead of shifting at 6800 i shifted at about 7200rpms. it was pretty close u ntil we got to top of third and into forth i pulled away to about my rear bumper to his front bumper. so i wont that race i think we hit about 125mph. it was great i was glad to have my fuel issues fixed. i cant wait to have it at 17 psi and 110 octane and a 35-50 shot.

ended up talking for a long while and he said he was at the track he ran a 13.6 on street tires. and i remembered his car fromto the track. he ran right in front of me and i remember his 13.6 and a 13.7 that he ran that day.

oh also i raced an 88 RS camaro with a 305 and a 5 speed with a 150 shot. yeah won that 2. not a huge kill it was a 305 rs. 160 hp i think without nitrous with about 310hp or more or less...
    1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
    festiva turbo b18 project
    2001 BMW 325i
    1996 ford F-150 sold

Very nice....pump it up....keep us informed
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

That is AWESOME !!
      too bad no videos

I love kill videos ..ownage
      ------------------------------------------------
      The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
      Smart Passion white with H-D interior
      HD2500 Duramax Chevy
      Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
      Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
      Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
      Z28 LS1 power 500 +
      90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
      It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Hehe, Mustangs are easy to get to race you! I know, I have one!!!!
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

well ther might be a vid ill see if i can get ahold of the camarow guy .. they were video taaping the race between the mach and them.. they werer behind us when we raced rhey might have videod it. it will be next weekend before illknow though,
          1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

2001 BMW 325i
          1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

god brian i hate you.
            There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

Originally posted by kuntry_boi06
              god brian i hate you.
              Why?
              Brian
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
              :fish:

Comment

hmm which brian? or bryan.. lol im a bryan to. and thanks packrat.. just dont pull me over...lol and im stil checking for a vid there might be one. im not sure the the camaro got it or not. since it was in our rear veiw mirrors.

2001 BMW 325i
                1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

i meant BRYAN* and i knew that was your name. just forgot the spelling. anyways that vid would be great im sure, and just another bit of proof to my friends with mudstains that festivas are ownage
                  There is no replacement for displacement, except for the turbo in my basement.

Comment

yeah festiva can be quick.. but then again so was my 67 mustang and my 89 mustang.

2001 BMW 325i
                    1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

I have beat alot of 12sec cars from a roll. Your key is @30mph 2nd gear, and break boost it to full boost. Glad the harness got you up and kicking. Look forward to seeing some vids up from some the new cars that are up and running.
                      "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

ph i thought you ment from a stop to brake boost... hmm not sure how to do it from a roll.

2001 BMW 325i
                        1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Ahhhh this is killing me.....I really got to get that engine in my car......Ahhhhh!!!!!
                          Previous owner of 8 festivas... looking for number 9

Adam

Comment

well this weekend wee have the monlthy car show i plan on taking the festiva but this time on 16 psi and 110 race fuel and hopefully new street slicks =) hopefully if things go wwell we will have a few vids to show.

2001 BMW 325i
                            1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Working...
                            X