Clear All

CONGRADS!!!! I love your car

Comment

Nice Maxtiva !!! Max work = Maxtiva results. :thumbright:
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

very very nice! congratulations!
        89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
        92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
        New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

THat is one of the most beautiful festiva's I have ever seen, I seriously thought about offering you a trade plus money the car was so pretty! Nicely done, I am following in your footsteps now.

Comment

Sorry the car is not for sale or trade. LOL I'am planning to make a tranny swap for a G25M-R (If I can find the stupid jackshaft and a cable operate tranny for a decent price) and put my racing seats in the next spring. I also want to buy an other Festiva for a B6T/winter beater/track car project and maybe a G25M-R tranny. I dont know if I should keep it sleeper or make a big project with all the stuff I can put on it, if I have the money, of course.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

I love the black and red combo, that is my favorite combination! Look wonderful! Your car is an inspiration.
              The Festiva Store
              Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid
                Your car is an inspiration.
                No my car is not an inspiration, DJ's Festiva is an inspiration car

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

don't be so modest... I'd put your efforts right up there with DJ. Of course, he was first....
                  Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                  Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Originally posted by Maxtiva
                    Originally posted by nonamekid
                    Your car is an inspiration.
                    No my car is not an inspiration, DJ's Festiva is an inspiration car
                    Your car is an inspiration to me too. You have proved that hard work and enginuity (<<i think i spelled it right!) can turn a beaten up non-loved car into a deadset work of art. You should stand proud. The FOTM has proven that point, along with the fantastic & supportive comments.
                    I also take great respect to many other members, Dj especially.

Comment

Dont you have the spelling cow on when you post reply's?
                      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Um, nope! I probably should eh?

Comment

Congratulations! It is a very nice car.

Comment

Working...
                          X