The Little Jack - 1993 L 5-Speed Manual

Comment

LoL.

This is hilarious, why?

1. One of the nicest Aspires.
      2. Pictures of Girls with his ASpire
      3. Pictures of Girls with his ASpire

Comment

Wow, the number of times that car has been redone, and redone again, and it gets better every time. Nice Job, Mick.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I know Mick has an extremely nice car, but he needs some competition, is anyone willing to post against him? :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

why not, i'll put the starsky and hutchstiva in the ring. its a 92l 5 spd. its not nearly as good, but if no one else will step up, then i have to.

heres the story.

i was helping a friend move, and saw it sitting in his neighbors driveway. it had two flat tires and looked like it hadnt moved in months. so i went and knocked on a bunch of doors until i found the guy who owned it. asked if he wanted to sell it, and he said yes. so naturally i asked why it was sitting, and if there was anything wrong with it. all it needed was back breaks, and two tires. he said he would take $500 for it, so i offered $400, and drove it home a couple days later.
            i figured the breaks would be easy, but i didnt know the passenger side nut was a left hand thread, so what should have taken an hour or two, ended up taking about a month. when i got it all up and running it became my daily driver, while my other one became my dads daily driver.
            this is where it gets interesting.
            i decided to go up to southern IL and was going to bring it with me. well about a week and a half before i was gunna leave i got rearended, big dent in the bumper and cant open the hatch. (sucked)
            so i went to the local tire store to try to find some 12 in tires since i was going to be drivin it 700 mi. well that didnt work so well, and i was leavin in less than a week so i couldnt get them online. so i went to the jy and found some 14's from an acorrd that had the same bolt pattern. ended up haveing to get tires from walmart and was on my way.
            when i got up here, i decided it needed some new paint, and began sanding. about two and a half weeks later, here i am. just finished and waiting to get my bumper fixed.

Last edited by Damkid; 07-14-2008, 07:21 AM.
            87 rx7
            92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
            94 caddi deville
            99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

Comment

Man! that is one sexy aspire!! Just love those golder/broze older wheels!!

Comment

I have to say that the Ford Torino paint scheme from S & H is a classic paint scheme. This applies to any car that it gets applied to. I never would have thought of doing that on a Festiva, but now that I have seen it, I have to say it looks awesome.
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
                88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
                88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
                06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

thanks, i almost went with the general lee, but my dad suggested a ford paint sceme, and thats the first thing that popped in my head.
                  i still might do one with a general lee theme but with my own twist.
                  87 rx7
                  92L starsky and hutchstiva bp swap, aspire swap, side pipes(tranny swap on the way)
                  94 caddi deville
                  99 f250 LD 4x4 12 inch lift on 38s

i need more festies.

Comment

Working...
                  X