No announcement yet.

Voting for June FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was wanting to see some more pics of g-croziers. Wow only one of the cars interior was clean...

Comment

I only ned 8 more votes to catch up to biglay5150... Come on guys and gals... Expenstiva needs your votes....:p:p
      88 LX - Twin turbo, Intercooled :p
      Recently re-chistened from "Cheapstiva" to "Expenstiva"

Comment

Are we getting desperate Boost?? LOL

Comment

Yes I am.

This is my first attempt at any FTOM and I thought I was ready. But, alas, I did not count on such excellent competition.

May the best fest win.....

That means you guys and gals need to vote for me... hahahhahaahaha

Comment

Yea this is my first FOTM entry too. I wasnt expecting 5 others to compete. Maybe one or two but hey the more the better. I like what I see so far. Good Luck theres still lots of time.

Comment

Good Month for Voting. Decisions, decisions... Good entries all around.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
              1989 L - 247K miles Slick
              1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
              Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

good luck to all
                Governess - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter

Governess - A teacher, an instructor, a woman entrusted with the care and supervision of the children in our little playground/club!

93 Red "auto" B6, Korean taillights, spoiler, aspire brakes, rims
                91 Red "sticky" B6, FMS euro kit, Genie header, Power steering, mazda 121 grill & lights, power mirrors, euro taillights, Spoiler,maplight upgrade, rims, tach cluster, dash clock...

Comment

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
                  Yea this is my first FOTM entry too. I wasnt expecting 5 others to compete. Maybe one or two but hey the more the better. I like what I see so far. Good Luck theres still lots of time.
                  I hear you brother. I never anticipated this kind of turn out. Oh well, there's still time. All I need now is 8 more votes to catch up to you.

BTW to all those voting, did I mention that I recently had installed a flux capacitor and made my festy into a time machine???

top that biglay5150 (jj/k)- you with your autocross festydrool

Comment

Wow some really nice Festivas this month to choose from. Best of luck to all!
                    Will
                    Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                    187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Getting close to the end now I hope everyone gets there votes in if they want to.

Comment

Working...
                      X