No announcement yet.

Accepting Entries For February FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Greg, I wonder if it's possible for the same car to get FOTM twice, and FOTY two years in a row?!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

everything is possible
      93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
      RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
      RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

ahh i want my festiva to be like those so badly....man i dont know squat about engines though..well ive so far been able to do most of my repairs (with the help of my girlfriend who took auttech) lol hopefully ill enter in this one day....
        91 red l-

Comment

Originally posted by Claude View Post
          ahh i want my festiva to be like those so badly....man i dont know squat about engines though..well ive so far been able to do most of my repairs (with the help of my girlfriend who took auttech) lol hopefully ill enter in this one day....
          Well you have a great car to learn on! I don't know crap about engines either but I can't wait to start learning. Some day this will be my first motor swap! But I just can't let this perfect motor go to waste
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

^ guys run them till they pop. Sometimes that takes more than just running hard. You'll be able to do a motor swap in no time. Plus everybody here will help.
            -Greg
            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
            Redneck Engineer
            FOTY - '09
            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Greg im gonna have to take your welder away if you keep making your car faster!
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

damn rj , i dident know you rattle can'ed that car...

Comment

Originally posted by takeone51 View Post
                  damn rj , i dident know you rattle can'ed that car...
                  Makes two of us. :shock: Nice entry!! My natural tendency to vote for the black one may change in the wake of my latest purchase, but that's one sweet ride.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

And it's got a foty b8 in it
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                      ^ guys run them till they pop. Sometimes that takes more than just running hard. You'll be able to do a motor swap in no time. Plus everybody here will help.
                      You guys better help or I'll be riding in a festy with bicycle pedals! ha
                      Skimsucka Just looked at your entry! Very Nice! You've done a very nice job.
                      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

For those of us that said we will not enter in FOTM until we are done with building/tweeking our cars, I dont think anyone will ever be done with modding or tweekking their festy. Because the options out there are limitless and seems like everyday there is something new we can put in or on our cars. However, I do understand cause for me too I am waiting until my car is at least decent and learns how to hold its engine oil down lol.
                        Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                          And it's got a foty b8 in it
                          More importantly, FOTY spark plug wires!
                          -Caleb
                          Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
                          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Voting starts tomorrow!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

a little last min update

i took the side moulding off and finnished my top wing...

I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Fastiva - i updated your entry with the new pics

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X