Accepting Entries For March FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EVOGUN View Post
    If I win, full running video and more pictures!
    Blackmail!! Haha! Awesome ride man! And Nova your car is off the wall awesome too! AHHH gonna be a HARD month...
    -Josh R

Comment

This is going to be very very difficult. All we need now is PhoenixSHO and Damkid's KLZE-T
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Lol I'm not entering this month, but id love to see pheonixSHO enter as well

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by EVOGUN View Post
          If I win, full running video and more pictures!
          If I win Ill post a video of my cat taking a bath.......

Heres mingun on the day I got it running...

Last edited by NovaSS; 02-07-2012, 10:05 AM.
          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

This is staring to sound like an election, black mail, false promises...all we need is acquisitions and slander! Lol
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I never was a cat person, but I might reconsider.
              sigpic
              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by frankm201 View Post
                drooldrooldrooldrooldrool= what a group of us are doing right now....
                +1: drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                I never was a cat person, but I might reconsider.
                I think we are all cat people now!
                Last edited by TominMO; 02-07-2012, 01:37 PM.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^Ditto to what TominMO said, both are awesome festivas!
                  -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                  -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                  -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

tie

Wow it will be hard to pick a winner. May be it will be a tie

Comment

mean and awesome monster festivas!;-)
                      Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
                      Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
                      (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

Here is my entry:

Its still work in progress but here we go

-fully rebuilt sho engine (3.2) , all new sensors and gaskets.
                        -ported intake and heads
                        -GM-1 Turbo off a 6.5 diesel. 0.7 A/R
                        -Speedhut gauges
                        -Innovate AFR
                        -Tweecer R/T (programmable chip) Data logging

Im currently making the male plugs for mold making , made from foam and body fillers.

Once the molds will be done , the foam/putty will be destroyed. Then I will cast my parts in fiberglass in my new molds.

At a rate of 20 hours a week , ive been working on the bodywork for about 3-4 months now.

I also got a video : http://www.shospeed.com/pics/shogun.wmv
                        Last edited by Damkid; 02-16-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Excellent! This is going to be a hard decision!
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

New contenders always welcome!

Should be a interesting vote.

Comment

Hmm.

1. A car that I watched get built to a climax then......nothing.
                              2. A car that I've watched get build piece by piece over the last 3 or so years.
                              3. A car that will be pretty good when finished but I didn't really want in the run hoping that one of the other two would be encouraged to post sweet videos of their finished ride smoking tires down a dragstrip.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

awesome thats all I have to say! cant wait to build mine

Comment

Working...
                                X