No announcement yet.

Now accepting entries for September 2013 FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The yellow car is not a winner of an interior context - first of all, it is still red on the inside

Last edited by russian; 09-21-2013, 03:52 PM.
    rusEfi - DIY ECU
    93 EFI: tach cluster, aspire mirrors & spindles. ZX2 master cylinder, BP+G25 swap with a door hinge, rio struts. 205/50r15, 140mph speedometer,rear disk brakes, mini cooper + subaru front brakes rear sway bar

Comment

dosent matter its wicked!
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

@Russian

How much does your car weigh?
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
          @Russian
          How much does your car weigh?
          We have weighted it a while ago - it was 2200 either with or without me, do not remember. Probably with me. The cage is heavier than air
          rusEfi - DIY ECU
          93 EFI: tach cluster, aspire mirrors & spindles. ZX2 master cylinder, BP+G25 swap with a door hinge, rio struts. 205/50r15, 140mph speedometer,rear disk brakes, mini cooper + subaru front brakes rear sway bar

Comment

Ok...putting it up for voting. We will see on Monday who the big winner is.....
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

We have finished the true 24 hours race yesterday!

Only two issues - both related to wheels: right in the beginning of the race a bolt from the engine bay has fallen off and bounced into between the brake caliper and a wheel. Wheel got locket, tire got destroyed. Flatbed ride. Two hours before the end - this case I am not sure on the details, but something like we got a flat wheel and after trying to limp into the pits the inner wall of the wheel was completely gone, the car could not move. Another flatbed ride for us - but that was a chance to attract some attention and we got Organizer's Choice award!

rusEfi - DIY ECU

Comment

Working...
              X