This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2014 FOTM entry

Sorry this is up late....thought I had already started it when I closed the January thread. So lets see them...it was a short month anyway....get to it.....
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

1998 Ford Festiva Trio.
    Nice car to drive, slowly getting modded, thats how she sits at the moment, I seem to have a hard time with my tail lights falling out,

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg
    Owner of NZ's Lowest Aspire (festiva in nz)

Comment

You had better check inside to see what happened to the retaining nuts. Maybe they aren't even there!

Comment

Unfortuantly, thay fell off, so did my rear license plate, i made the silly choice of stick a whole lota subs in there, and i got rolled, with my tail lights half in, and the cop holding my license plate in his hand. my plate is also duck taped on now, and i decided to sell the big subs, and downgrade to smaller ones
        Owner of NZ's Lowest Aspire (festiva in nz)

Comment

Been around the forum for a while haven't posted tho thought this would be a cool introduction

So firstly i'm from a small island country in the Caribbean called Antigua and i got a 1996 Kia Pride with an auto B3 carb'd. My dad bought the car brand new and we've had it ever since. Now for mods not much here but we got the seats reupholstered in pleather (really regreating that now) hoping to go back to some sort of fabric until i can afford to get some seats to swap in (college kid budget). About 3 yrs ago we decided that it needed a fresh look so we took it to the body shop with four brand new doors and a new wind shield and got a new colour sprayed on it. Now since joining this forum i've gotten many ideas of where i want to go with it but i think i've gotten a basic idea of where i wanna go planning on lowering it and getting some 15x6 rims and just rolling for that for a while. I got some HIDs on the way and i'm gonna do a lug stud conversion really soon and here are the pics hope you guys like (couldn't find any pics before the "restoration"

IMG00021-20120426-1825.jpg
          IMG00022-20120426-1829.jpg
          IMG00052-20120514-1730.jpg
          1383972016991.jpg
          1383971294096.jpg
          1383972004289.jpg
          1383972008576.jpg
          Last edited by Cesaire; 02-13-2014, 09:31 PM.
          '96 Kia Pride 1.3

Comment

Dude, pic #5 is bad!! I like it.
            -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
              Dude, pic #5 is bad!! I like it.
              Thanks man that's probably my favourite pic of the car so far
              '96 Kia Pride 1.3

Comment

ces, I found the front mudflaps you need. The only problem is, they are a little far away, but the color matches perfectly.

Comment

oh cool haven't really given much thought about front mudflaps tbh but i'll look into getting some
                  planning on taking it back to get the paint touched up got a lot of chips and stuff to get sorted
                  should be getting the HIDs either later today or early next week
                  '96 Kia Pride 1.3

Comment

Festiva of The Month

This car was a 150 beater but after a complete rebuild from frame up including all new frame bushing and control arms with Focus spindles and Kio Rio KYB GR-2 struts with A New 32/36 Weber going in soon with the FMS Stage 2 Cam and full 2" exhaust. It was just painted in July a Fleet Blue metallic the bottom end is bored .020 over and the head is fully ported and polished with aspire roller rocker arms it has the Rio clutch and Mazda Del So rack with A Honda Civicc short throw shifter and a Mazda RX7 steering wheel and the 323 sway bar in the rear and 626 sway bar and springs all the way around running on 13" tires. I love this car and wouldn't trade for a new Chevy truck ( well a new Camaro maybe ) PICT0164.jpgPICT0160.jpgPICT0158.jpgPICT0157.jpgPICT0152.jpgPICT0075.jpgP9030018.jpgP9030017.jpgP9030016.jpg
                    Last edited by Kbaker2012; 02-18-2014, 09:19 PM. Reason: F.O.T.M.

Comment

I love this car

Comment

Focus spindles ! Please tell us .
                        New build on the way .

Comment

Mazda Del so rack? Please explain. 626 sway bars and springs? Your breaking some new ground here, so keep the photos coming. The Bow Tie has to go though, that's just wrong.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I likey like!

Focus spindles indeed!

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Yeah, why do you want different spindles that give you a 4x108 pattern? 4x108 is even stupider than 4x114.3 from the shopping I've done. Please understand I'm not calling you stupid. I just don't understand why you did what you did.
                              Last edited by sketchman; 02-19-2014, 10:56 AM.
                              Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                              91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Working...
                              X