No announcement yet.

FOTM for 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'll open up a new thread for January nominations, anyone can nominate anyone else's car, preferably someone with a build thread so we can still get the story behind the car

We'll say nominations end in 5 days and 2 days to vote, sound like a plan to you guys?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
      The reason I stopped doing FOTM was a lack of a home computer and it seemed to be too time consuming to keep up with it over my cell

However I have a new laptop and maybe able to fire this back up again for 2015
      This is good news! I noticed that you've been posting more.

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
      I will make a promise. In the past I always read but never voted on FOTM. I will take more of an active part in this forum.
      Same here. I almost always read about every car, but sometimes it was hard to choose.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

The reason I stopped doing FOTM was a lack of a home computer and it seemed to be too time consuming to keep up with it over my cell

However I have a new laptop and maybe able to fire this back up again for 2015
        Ok I'll open up a new thread for January nominations, anyone can nominate anyone else's car, preferably someone with a build thread so we can still get the story behind the car

We'll say nominations end in 5 days and 2 days to vote, sound like a plan to you guys?
        Good plan! I'm excited that this is back! Thanks Chris!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Your welcome

Working on the January thread now

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Thanks, Master-Poster-Chris!!
            -Bryant

Comment

Done

Comment

Working...
              X