Voting For April FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting For April FOTM

This car isn't mine anymore, it's now in San Diego being enjoyed by a loving new family, but since FOTM wasn't active when I finished the car, I figured it was okay to submit it now.

Meet Babe the blue box.

This was babe when I brought her home. A good solid 89L. Babe took over daily commuting duties after I blew the engine on Tweak. I slowly modified the car with advance coilovers and some 15" O.Z. wheels.

Then, right as the car was about to turn 200k miles, I gave it a new paint job and installed a nice grey interior with LX seats and a rear luggage cover.

The last picture was the day Babe was delivered to her proud new owner. But that's not the last picture I have. I get pictures regularly of Babes adventures, and since Babes owner and Tweaks owner are coworkers, the two cars can still be a Festiva family.
    Advancedynamix
    68.29%
    bhearts
    31.71%
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 03-13-2015, 01:26 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Here is Hartstiva. I found him on the side of the road one payday Friday with a for sale $1000 obo poster in the window. It had been placed there 10 minutes previous, it was destiny. It currently is running on a factory b3 + t with intercooler and aftermarket intake mani. Homemade exhaust mani, e85 in tank, and water meth parts to be installed. I'm working on my own "advance suspension mods" as we speak, along with ms3 in the future.

Comment

Good luck guys!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

This may have to go into overtime! Haha. We may have 2 Festivas of the month. I love it!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Whoever doesn't win should re-submit next month. Both are so deserving.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X