Accepting Entries For May FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting Entries For May FOTM

Summer time is here and the built festy's are coming out so let's see what you guys got!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Bumpity bump! Lets see some rides!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Dude you're reading my mind lol

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

they say great minds think alike.... apparently the same is true for the mad minds.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

We got nothing
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Do entries have to be complete and running? Will a build in progress work just so we dont... have nothing.
            '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
            '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
            '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
            '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
            '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
            '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
            '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

I like builds. Gotta post lots of pics though. I say yay on the build car!!!
              -Bryant

Comment

Protege looked clean, I'da had a hard time killing that one!
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I like that build. What's the chance of buying back your car though. Sucks that it can make it so many years running just fine, then some fnut buys it and wrecks it in a couple years

Comment

Great entry! Do you have a build thread? If not, you should start one. I like where this is going.

Comment

You guys gunna let him win by default?

Comment

Awesomeness!

Comment

Now that there's actually some competition, I'll get the voting started

Comment

Went from about to be junked to someone's pride and joy! Its taken quire a bit of work to get her to this point. Lots of fabrication! uploadfromtaptalk1430224881018.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430224889805.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430224943087.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430224989549.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430225024017.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X