• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting Entries For August FOTM

Post away

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Reminds me of a VW Golf Harlequin. http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/201...trangest-idea/

Also, Welcome to the forums!
    Last edited by w4rkry; 07-02-2015, 08:25 AM.
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by TheFossMan View Post

Hello People Of the Festiva forums!,
      This Is Zippy my 1992 Ford Festiva L 1.3L 5 Speed 2 door. She has a 12 ball pool ball grip, and was painted by the last owner who was a 17ish year old kid. I got The car for cheep with inspection sticker, I was up a creek with out a paddle and needed some wheels to get me buy though winter because my other car a 2005 Crown Victoria Police car did not pass state inspection. The kid drove it to me so I could see it and I took it out for a test drive with my kids in the back and love it. I had wheel baring nose but I did no care. When I got back I gave the Kid 700 bucks and off he went. I got though winter and decided to put my money in to fixing the old girl. As of last mouth I put in to new ballpoint/control arms, got a complete set of 155/80R12. I took off the front bumper cover and frond out the car had been hit in the front so now I need to get time to take a slide hammer and pull it out. I want to restore it to brand new condition and then put a trobo in her, give it some negative camber and tint the window. So I hope you liked the short story, thank you for reading.
      Welcome aboard! Not many Festivas left up in your neck of the woods. There is a guy over in Farmington that always seems to have Festiva parts for sale on eBay. I've bought some stuff off him. He may be able to help you restore that old girl.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
      X