Voting For August FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting For August FOTM

Ill put my car up into the running. Not much more to say other than what's in my build thread. It come a long way, I want to get the G Series in after my 240 class is over and I actually have time. I wanted 17's just because I could. Plus I made 10 bucks puttting them on, win win. It has some character, thats for sure.

link to build:

^^
    sorry I can never get my pictures to attach to my posts anymore.
    Fecomatter
    45.45%
    w4rkry
    27.27%
    TheFossMan
    27.27%
    Last edited by Fecomatter; 06-30-2015, 09:20 PM.
    Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

I would like to submit my car this month.
    I bought her about 3 months ago. I was driving a 93 S10 with a V8 from a Vette. 60 Miles a day at 13mpg. I needed a fuel sipper. I had always liked the looks of the Festiva and decided to find one because they are reasonably priced around here. I found this beauty on Craigslist and have been slowly trying to bring her up to spec.
    My full build thread is here http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...KRY-s-91-Build

For this entry I will just post a few before and after photos.

BEFORE

AFTER

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4
    Last edited by w4rkry; 07-01-2015, 09:26 AM. Reason: Picture links fixed
    Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
    Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
    Feel free to PM me anytime!
    Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
    Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Festiva.jpg
      Hello People Of the Festiva forums!,
      This Is Zippy my 1992 Ford Festiva L 1.3L 5 Speed 2 door. She has a 12 ball pool ball grip, and was painted by the last owner who was a 17ish year old kid. I got The car for cheep with inspection sticker, I was up a creek with out a paddle and needed some wheels to get me buy though winter because my other car a 2005 Crown Victoria Police car did not pass state inspection. The kid drove it to me so I could see it and I took it out for a test drive with my kids in the back and love it. I had wheel baring nose but I did no care. When I got back I gave the Kid 700 bucks and off he went. I got though winter and decided to put my money in to fixing the old girl. As of last mouth I put in to new ballpoint/control arms, got a complete set of 155/80R12. I took off the front bumper cover and frond out the car had been hit in the front so now I need to get time to take a slide hammer and pull it out. I want to restore it to brand new condition and then put a trobo in her, give it some negative camber and tint the window. So I hope you liked the short story, thank you for reading.
      TheFossMan

Comment

Sorry for the late start on getting the voting going, been a busy week for me

Good luck guys

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Foss

Comment

^^^$$$???
            Tommy

WannaBimmer Build in Progress:
            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...-Festiva-Build

Comment

Working...
            X