Accepting entries for October FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting entries for October FOTM

Maybe some black and Orange festivas this month in spirit of Halloween?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Sorry for the delay getting the entry thread up this month, had some unfortunate family matters lately

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Oh good grief, just mail him the trophy already. Anyone else entering is just a masochist who wants a serious beatdown......
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^Don't listen to this guy. There are plenty of good candidates, and this thread will be boring with only 1 car. Remember that a good story gets more votes, in this community, than a list of modifacations.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Besides, he will probably manipulate the voting somehow, being a moderator for this subforum. Like 75 votes for him and 2 for the other car. Kinda like elections in North Korea, China, Cuba. But fine, who's got the cojones/heuvos/stones to go up against his car?

Me.

Tom's B6 build thread, still in progress. Currently I am installing my Matt D. gen2 B6 head and the exhaust system from his former shop car I named Matthew (Matt D's original B3 header, modded to fit the gen2 B6; 2.5" exhaust). Plus timing belt, water pump, hoses. More pics and description to come in the build thread over the next few days.

I have shamelessly vacuumed Charlie's brain for advice on the suspension and tires which are on the car now. So he has unknowingly been working against himself.

I will also do a summary writeup in the build thread becuz no one wants to slog thru almost 40 pages.
          Last edited by TominMO; 09-06-2015, 03:42 PM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Maybe a battle of Tempe, AZ Festivas! NASTIVA Haha

Comment

Accepting entries for October FOTM

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              Besides, he will probably manipulate the voting somehow, being a moderator for this subforum. Like 75 votes for him and 2 for the other car. Kinda like elections in North Korea, China, Cuba. But fine, who's got the cojones/heuvos/stones to go up against his car?
              Doesn't work like that, we can't add votes
              Last edited by Damkid; 09-06-2015, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Oops. My bad. I forgot only one win per year... Duh.
                Last edited by gergorian; 09-06-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post

Me.

Tom's B6 build thread, still in progress. Currently I am installing my Matt D. gen2 B6 head and the exhaust system from his former shop car I named Matthew (Matt D's original B3 header, modded to fit the gen2 B6; 2.5" exhaust). Plus timing belt, water pump, hoses. More pics and description to come in the build thread over the next few days.

I have shamelessly vacuumed Charlie's brain for advice on the suspension and tires which are on the car now. So he has unknowingly been working against himself.

I will also do a summary writeup in the build thread becuz no one wants to slog thru almost 40 pages.
                  I don't even vote for my own cars when I enter them. I vote for the other car that I like best.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianliska View Post
                    Maybe a battle of Tempe, AZ Festivas! NASTIVA Haha
                    Heck yeah! Post up a little write up with your story and a few more pictures. The Nastiva is a real attention getter, and a cool idea.

Comment

Originally posted by gergorian View Post
                      Oops. My bad. I forgot only one win per year... Duh.
                      Per car. Post up another car! I already posted up Babe early this year, but then again, Babe is no longer my car

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                        I don't even vote for my own cars when I enter them. I vote for the other car that I like best.
                        Great! I can count on one vote at least (if no one else enters), since I will do the same.
                        Last edited by TominMO; 09-06-2015, 09:22 PM.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Oooooo... this is getting good.:happy1:
                          '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
                          '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
                          '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
                          '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
                          '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
                          '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                          '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Originally posted by David88 View Post
                            Oooooo... this is getting good.:happy1:
                            :-)

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Now we're talkin'! Let's see some more! Tom, are you entering your b6 car? It would be cool if we got an entry for every type of engine in a Festy. Now we just need b3, bp, bpt, b6t, SHO V6, 302 v8, harley V twin, superbike engine, and electric powered. Let's see 'em guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X