No announcement yet.

Voting For October FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chris, why didnt you ever get that turbo figured out? just too much stuff breaking?

Comment

Frustrations set in and I almost listed the car for sale.... Instead I pulled everything and switched engines for a fresh start to enjoy it again, just haven't out the turbo back on yet lol

I'll wrap up the voting tomorrow so get your votes in guys!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Wow, two of the most worthy builds going head to head!
        ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
        91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
        1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
        2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Pedro just made it home from a trans continental voyage. I drove the car from San Diego to the Outer Banks of N.C. and back and only had 2 problems. 1. Passenger side high beam filament burned out. 2. Windshield washer pump quit working. Not bad for 6400 miles in exactly 2 weeks in a 27 year old car!
          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 10-09-2015, 10:04 PM.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

did you ever get a driving video up?

Comment

Originally posted by bhearts View Post
              did you ever get a driving video up?
              Not yet. I have footage from Inde though, and we got some footage from our cross country trip. Honestly though, you've really got to drive this car to appreciate how it all works together.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Wow didn't realize how much went into it. I regret not asking to ride in Pedro lol was too caught up in the madness. Only rode in Pauls car on a speed bumpy road.

Comment

Originally posted by Louieisawsome View Post
                  Wow didn't realize how much went into it. I regret not asking to ride in Pedro lol was too caught up in the madness. Only rode in Pauls car on a speed bumpy road.
                  Yeah, there was so much going on that a lot of people didn't get rides or test drives. When you come out to San Diego, let me know and you can take Pedro for a spin , and I'll give you a ride in Tweak.

Comment

Working...
                  X