• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting Entries For November FOTM

Post away everyone!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

How do you enter?

Comment

Just write up a story about your car, basically the history you know about it and some pictures we love pictures

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Should the car be finished?

Comment

They are never finished. Lol. If your car is a Ford Festiva, or Ford Aspire in any condition you are eligible. The Festiva community loves a good story, with good pictures. If your car is completely stock, but you love the thing to peices, you've got a good chance. If it's a Festiva that's been converted to a top fuel dragster, you also have a good chance. We love them all.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            Just write up a story about your car, basically the history you know about it and some pictures we love pictures
            And more pictures!
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Well.. She is in pieces but I'll enter my red festiva. I don't think I've ever put so much money in a 300 dollar car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 14carrot View Post
                Well.. She is in pieces but I'll enter my red festiva. I don't think I've ever put so much money in a 300 dollar car lol.
                You need a good description with pictures to enter.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                  You need a good description with pictures to enter.
                  Just post it to this thread?

Comment

Yes. Post it to this thread
                    Jerry
                    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

When I got My 91 festiva l it was in very sad shape. The previous owner decided to basically drive it through a lake to impress his "friends" and I picked it up off of a wrcker for less than 200 dollars. Surprisingly the little car refused to give up and I drove it home the day I got it. That weekend disassembly began revealing various mechanical issues like burned valves, cracked head and warped pistons. However, betweenmy dad, grandfather and I (and a head off a 95 aspire) we managed to bring the little car back to life. Spunkier than ever. I've decided to name the car War Machine for its ability to continue running after taking so much internal damage. Recently, at my own fault, the axles fell out of the trans and the drive gear turned sideways and busted the case. However with the help of another member I located a new trans and should be in this next week.I will add to this post as much as possible to keep progress updated.

Comment

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by 14carrot; 10-23-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Oh and BTW as of today she is running. Driving. And very happy to be alive lol

Sent from my ALCATEL A845L using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I should try entering miogi. My silver 88 ford festiva lx. Currently almost finished with a B8-ME swap. I got it from a guy who got it from a little old lady who bought it new. Being how I owned a 93 rustiva before and I saw this one I had to have it. It was carbd and the guy I bought it from had rebuilt the carb and powdercoated the valve cover. I jumped on it for $600. The carb had something wrong with it because I never could get it to run well. So I did an efi conversion. I grabbed all the parts and wire harness off a 93 festiva at the scrap yard and bolted everything up and it ran! I was so happy, but after a couple weeks of driving it I wanted it to go faster. I found a 92 Mazda protege with my engine I wanted. I pulled the engine and started my project. Its almost done and I got it to start and run for a couple seconds due to there being a lack of a cooling system.

Photos in link

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 10-27-2015, 04:04 PM.
                              88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

Working...
                              X