Voting For December FOTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting For December FOTM

Here are the final FOTM contestants for the year 2015.

Meepersly's car

I guess I should try entering miogi. My silver 88 ford festiva lx. Currently almost finished with a B8-ME swap. I got it from a guy who got it from a little old lady who bought it new. Being how I owned a 93 rustiva before and I saw this one I had to have it. It was carbd and the guy I bought it from had rebuilt the carb and powdercoated the valve cover. I jumped on it for $600. The carb had something wrong with it because I never could get it to run well. So I did an efi conversion. I grabbed all the parts and wire harness off a 93 festiva at the scrap yard and bolted everything up and it ran! I was so happy, but after a couple weeks of driving it I wanted it to go faster. I found a 92 Mazda protege with my engine I wanted. I pulled the engine and started my project. Its almost done and I got it to start and run for a couple seconds due to there being a lack of a cooling system.

Photos in link

And Wisconstiva's entry.

This is my 1990 festiva l,this is the third festy I've owned but by far my favorite color festiva.I'm currently bringing her back to her back and making it look better than ever.so far I've done blue led dash lights repaired the rust on the rocker panels put a great stereo with all new speakers,I've put a hks donut filter on it.the stock wheels are painted red and I'm planning on doing the beauty rings in white.I've got kyb gr2 shocks and struts all around with a coil cut out of each spring.full 2.25 inch exhaust sounds great.I love these cars so much.I'm addicted to festys.

]

And Green Beans Festiva.

It does have the aspire spindles with cross drilled an slotted rotors new brake hose's an there thanks to barb who host's the festiva meet in nc also got the wing an some other parts from her. I still need aspire outter tie rod ends an sway bar to frame bushings seems to have alot of rattling in the front an when i hit bumps seems to want to be all over the place.

To all the contestants, feel free to keep adding to this thread, if you have any more information about your cars. Thank you all for your entries. This will be a very hard vote!
    Meepeersly
    46.15%
    Wisconstiva
    30.77%
    Green Bean
    23.08%

The poll is expired.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Will be installing the coilovers i bought from shorestiva an also the sway bar bushings i bought from the festiva store.

Comment

Working...
    X