Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December FOTM winner

Congratulations Meepersly!

I guess I should try entering miogi. My silver 88 ford festiva lx. Currently almost finished with a B8-ME swap. I got it from a guy who got it from a little old lady who bought it new. Being how I owned a 93 rustiva before and I saw this one I had to have it. It was carbd and the guy I bought it from had rebuilt the carb and powdercoated the valve cover. I jumped on it for $600. The carb had something wrong with it because I never could get it to run well. So I did an efi conversion. I grabbed all the parts and wire harness off a 93 festiva at the scrap yard and bolted everything up and it ran! I was so happy, but after a couple weeks of driving it I wanted it to go faster. I found a 92 Mazda protege with my engine I wanted. I pulled the engine and started my project. Its almost done and I got it to start and run for a couple seconds due to there being a lack of a cooling.

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-04-2016, 11:13 AM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

WOOOOOO! thanks! I just checked this. Been doing a lot of work lately. Miogi has come a long way yesterday I installed a wideband O2 sensor and I am very happy with it.
    88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

Working...
    X